At Get Cloud India Datacenter, we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality of service. We understand that there may be instances where our customers may request a refund for the services they have purchased from us, and therefore we offer a clear and transparent refund policy. This refund policy outlines the terms and conditions under which refunds will be granted. While you may cancel a product at any time, refunds will only be issued if the cancellation request is made within the specified refund timeframe for the relevant product, if available. Please note that some products have different refund policies or requirements, and certain products are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. For more information on the refund terms applicable to such products, please refer to the details below.
Refund for Invoice Discrepancies
In the event of an invoice discrepancy, please contact our billing department within 7 business days of the invoice date. We will review the invoice and issue a refund if there is a discrepancy.
Refund for Software Licenses
The software licenses billed by us are billed for each calendar month regardless of the period of usage during the month. Once a software license has been used during a calendar month, it is NOT eligible for a refund and you will be charged for the full monthly cost of that license. Refund of software license cost paid for unused future months is may be possible based on respective thrid-party's policy which can be found in our legal page, please the support team for more details.
Refund of Prepaid Get Cloud Wallet - Credit Balance
If you have a Prepaid Get Cloud Wallet credit balance which is loaded by you using any of the payment gateway, you can request a refund for the balance. Refunds will be issued within 7 business days of the request. Please note. No refund will be processed for the promotional credits and/or refunds from other services in form of credit balance and/or payment gateway charges and/or GST charges.
We do not provide TDS refunds.
You will not be entitled to a refund if:
- If your account has been suspended by any law enforcement authority
- You have pending bills for any other products and/or services and/or any other linked accounts. In this case refunds are subject to our internal policies and may be procedded after recovering those due bills and proper verifications.
- Promotional code benefits, free coupons, payment gateway charges, GST charges etc. are not eligible for any refunds.
- Any other cases, which at our discretion would disentitle you to a refund.
Please note that cryptocurrencies, tokens, and digital assets are non-refundable due to their volatile and transitory nature. Get Cloud will not be liable for any risks associated with exchange rate or market risks.
Our Unique Dual Money Back Gurantee
Products purchased from Get Cloud may be refunded under our dual money-back guarantee policy, which is applicable only with our shared hosting, cloud hosting, cloud servers, cloud storage, cloud email hosting, other cloud solutions and Get Cloud business apps built on top of our own infrastructure. Please note that this policy is not applicable for any third-party services and/or products which we resell as an authorized partner. Such products include domain names, email hosting from other email providers like Google, Zoho, Rediff, Microsoft, SSL certificates, Managed Cloud Servers hosted with other third-party public cloud providers like AWS, Digital Ocean, Akamai, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Vultr, website builders like Weebly, Wix, and online security solutions, VPS services, etc.
Our dual money-back guarantee policy allows customers to request a refund if they are not satisfied with our services within the first 30 days of signing up. Additionally, if a customer chooses to cancel their services on a longer billing cycle, we'll refund the unused timeframe on a pro-rata basis. We're committed to providing flexible and risk-free billing options to set us apart in the industry.
Products and/or Services comes with our dual money back refund policy:
- Web Hosting on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- Cloud Hosting on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- Cloud Email Hosting on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- Cloud Servers on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- Cloud Storage on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- Cloud DNS on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- Cloud CDN on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- Other Cloud Solutions on Get Cloud's Infrastructure
- All SaaS Based Software Services from Get Cloud Business Apps including our link management system Get URL
Products and/or services not eligible for any refunds
- Redemption Fees
- Domain Name Registrations & Renewals
- Domain Name Transfers (if the transfer is successful)
- SEO Toolkit
- SEO Marketing Panel
- Software License
- Web Services
- IT Services
- Any products or services that were suspended, canceled, or terminated due to the abusive usage of the products, services, or any other violation of the Terms and Conditions are not eligible for a refund.
Products and/or services may be eligible for limited 30 days refunds or refund only for unused months (refer to product details or respective thrid party policy in legal page)
- Managed Cloud Servers hosted in Third Party (AWS, Digital Ocean, Akamai, Google Cloud, MS Azure, Vultr etc.) Providers. Where Server Hardwares are not in our control. We just make easy for you with our unique software stack and 24*7 Expert Management. So you can use Virtual Private Servers or Dedicated Servers for your rapid growing & complex business needs just at zero technical knowledge.
- SSL Certificates
- Security Solutions
- Email Hosting from third party providers
- Website Builders
- Google Workspace Email
- Software License
- Other Thrid Party Products and/or services (depends on respective third party's refund policy which is available in our legal page)
Special Refund Terms - Products & Services
The purpose of the refund is for customers to try and understand whether the services provided by Get Cloud suit their needs. In any way, Get Cloud will not tolerate abusive usage of refunds (i.e., refunding the same services multiple times and (or) repetitively purchasing and asking for a refund for services purchased in bulk, etc.). Get Cloud remains a right to unilaterally decline the request for a refund if any of the signs related to the abusage of the refunds occur.
- New Domain Name Registrations: Refundable if canceled and processed within 24 hours of registration but may not be applicable for some country code & generic domain names which also changes from time to time by the registry. So we request you to book a domain name carefully with multiple checks in spelling and domain extentions and only when you are siriously ready for it with a steady mindset.
- Domain Name Transfers: Refundable within three days of the booking (72 hours) only if the transfer is unsuccessful or rejected from your end or previous register
Please note that different payment processors have varying policies and requirements for refunds, and there are some payment methods that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance.
- If you request a refund within 48 hours from the time of payment and the payment method is eligible for a refund, we will process the refund to your payment source.
- If the refund request is beyond 48 hours from the time of payment, or if the payment method is not eligible for a refund, we will process the refund as Get Cloud account credit balance, i.e., Get Cloud Wallet.
Note: Refunds will be processed in the original currency of payment. If the payment was made in a currency other than the customer's local currency, any refund will be subject to the exchange rate of the payment processor at the time of the refund request.
Refunds for Special Deals
From time to time, Get Cloud offers special deals such as a free domain when buying 12/24/48 months hosting plan. Keeping in mind that there are different conditions for domain refunds (as described in this Refund Policy), Get Cloud remains the right to refund you a difference between your paid amount and the domain you received for free price. In such a case, you can keep using a domain name for the remaining billing period term.
If at any time, we record a decline, chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, risk of payment fraud or other rejection of a charge of any payable fees on your Get Cloud account (“Chargeback”), this will be considered as a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, therefore you agree that Get Cloud may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate termination, without notice to you, of your Get Cloud account and any domain names or Get Cloud services registered or renewed on your behalf (“Services”). In addition, this will also result in disabling the option to checkout with a credit card for your Get Cloud account to limit the risk of payment fraud.
In the event a Chargeback is performed, your Get Cloud account may be blocked without the option to re-purchase or re-use it, and any data contained in such a Get Cloud account, including any certain content, features, or capacity of your Get Cloud account may be subject to cancellation and loss of data.
Your use of the Get Cloud Services and the ability to checkout using credit card will not resume until you:
verify the payment method used for the disputed transaction, either by providing:
- proof of the payment.
- a simple censored photo of the credit card, with uncovered first 6 (six) and last 4 (four) digits.
pay any applicable fees in full, including any fees and expenses incurred by Get Cloud and/or any third party services for each Chargeback received (including fees for Get Cloud Services provided prior to the Chargeback, handling and processing charges and fees incurred by the payment processor).
Cases related to criminal fraud chargebacks or obvious payment fraud (i.e. cases where compromised credit card details were used to make purchases) will result in permanent service termination without any option to recover.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a payment made to Get Cloud, we encourage you to first contact our Customer Support team before filing a Chargeback or reversal of payment, in order to prevent the Get Cloud Services from being canceled and your Get Cloud account being blocked, and to avoid the filing of an unwarranted or erroneous Chargeback, which may result in your being liable for its applicable fees, in addition to re-payment of all the fees applicable to the Get Cloud Services purchased (and charged-back) by you.
We reserve our right to dispute any Chargeback received, including by providing the relevant credit card company or financial institution with any information and documentation proving that the User responsible for such Chargeback did in fact authorize the transaction and make use of the Services rendered thereafter.
In case any payment got failed but debited from your bank account. Please contact us with the payment details to conduct a detailed check. We will activate your products and/or services if the fund reaches our bank account unless you have to wait for a automatic refund which takes upto 7 days depending on the payment method. If you do not receive the refund even after 7 days please contact your bank account for a detailed review and file a chargeback against the payment gateway we use